- 3 ripe haas avocados
- 2 fresh limes
- 1/4 tsp(s) salt
- 1/4 tsp(s) cumin
- 1/8 tsp(s) chipotle chili powder
- 2 finely-chopped red onion
- 1 clove(s) garlic, pressed
- 1 small roma tomato, halved, seeded and finely diced
1. Halve your avocados and scoop into a bowl. Take a butter knife and slice through your avocado until your they appear chunky but slightly creamy. Slice less if you like your guac really chunky.
2. Add your lime and salt; gently mix.
3. Add the spices, onion, garlic and tomato, and combine well. You should taste now to see if you need more salt.
4. Place in a serving dish and lay Saran wrap directly on top of guacamole, then cover the dish with a second piece of Saran wrap and set in fridge for about 30 min to 1 hour.