- 1 pre-made fresh pizza dough
- 1 tbsp(s) butter
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 8- oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup(s) Gorgonzola crumbles
- 1 cup(s) seedless red grapes
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup(s) walnuts, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium sauté pan, add butter and onion. Cook on medium heat for 5-7 minutes, until onions are browned and caramelized. Set aside.
3. On a pizza stone, place thinly pressed pizza dough and bake 12-15 minutes until top is slightly golden.
4. While dough is cooking, mix cream cheese and Gorgonzola.
5. Remove dough from oven and immediately spread cream cheese Gorgonzola mixture with a knife. It will start to melt. Top with caramelized onion and place back in the oven for 8-10 minutes until cheese is melted and crust is browned.
6. Remove from oven and cool 5-10 minutes.
7. Add grapes and walnuts. Cut into squares.