- 1 pkg(s) lavash flatbread such as the Trader Joe's brand
- 1/2 cup(s) store-bought rotisserie chicken, cubed or shredded
- 1/4 cup(s) smoked mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup(s) sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/4 of a red bell pepper, sliced in thin strips
- 3 or so cremini mushrooms, sliced thinly
- 1-2 green onion, diced
- pref parsley flakes
Tips and Suggestions
A pizza stone is a great tool for making personal pizzas and flatbreads because they will really crisp up the bottom side.
Turn your oven on to 350 degrees. If you have a toaster oven, we suggest using this, so you can place your flatbread directly on the rack to crisp up on both the top and bottom.
Cut one piece of lavash bread in half and place on a cookie sheet or preheated pizza stone. Sprinkle your smoked mozzarella first and then begin adding your other ingredients. Save the cheddar for last to top your ingredients. Place in the oven until you see the cheese has melted. Cut into 4 " strips with a pizza cutter or good sharp knife. Sprinkle a few parsley flakes and enjoy!