- 4 large brown eggs
- 1 1/2 mayonnaise
- 1 yellow mustard
- 1/8 tsp(s) onion powder
- salt to taste
- smoked paprika
1. Place 4 cold eggs in a small pot of cold water and bring to a gentle boil for several min. Turn off heat and cover for about 5 minutes.
2. Rinse eggs in cold water and allow to cool before peeling.
3. Slice eggs in half and scoop out the yolk from all the eggs into a bowl.
4. Mix mayo, mustard, salt and onion powder with yolks. Stir until well-combined and creamy.
5. Fill eggs by spoonful or use a frosting bag and tip to pipette filling into each egg.
6. Sprinkle tops with a bit of paprika.