- 2 large firm peaches, peeled and diced (Roughly 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 small can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 3/4 cup(s) ripe but firm plum tomatoes, seeded and diced (about 3 plum tomatoes)
- 1/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 tsp(s) crushed red chili flakes
- 2 clove(s) garlic, peeled and pressed
- 1 tsp(s) kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp(s) ground black pepper
Tips and Suggestions
Hosting a gathering? Double your ingredients for plenty to share with all.
Substitute all peaches, strawberries or pineapple chunks for crushed pineapple
Use a potato peeler to peel peaches or dip into boiling water for 30 seconds then transfer to ice water. Rub peel off.
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Cover tightly and refrigerate overnight. Enjoy!