- 1 tube Pillsbury Grand Refrigerator Biscuits
- 1/4 cup(s) Pesto
- 1 cup(s) Pizza or Marinara Sauce
- 1 cup(s) Mozzarella
Tips and Suggestions
Add your favorite pizza toppings or make a mixture of various toppings. Check out the Italian section of the grocery store for interesting sauces for dipping.
1. Spray 8 muffin tin cups with cooking spray.
2. Open refrigerator biscuits and separate. Cut each biscuit into 1 inch pieces.
3. Spread a thin layer of pesto on each piece.
4. Fill each muffin tin cup with 1/2 a biscuit.
5. Top with 1/2 -1 Tbs. pizza sauce as desired.
6. Add 1 Tbs. cheese.
7. Add other 1/2 of biscuit.
8. Repeat with layers of pizza sauce and cheese.