- 1 large sweet potato, peeled
- canola oil
- seasoning salt, to taste
- 1 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 oz marshmallow creme
- 4 oz sour cream
1. Mix cream cheese and marshmallow creme until well blended.
2. Add sour cream and blend. Set aside. For a former dip keep in refrigerator.
Sweet Potato Fries
1. Peel sweet potatoes and slice into uniform strips.
2. Heat 2-3 inches of oil to 325 degrees.
3. Cook batches of fries 4-5 minutes, until just soft. Remove from the oil and drain on paper towel.
4. Increase heat until oil is 345 degrees. Cook fries again until they crisp up. This will happen quickly.
5. Remove from oil, drain on paper towel, sprinkle with seasoning salt and serve.