- 2 1/2 cup(s) rolled oats
- 1/2 cup(s) unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 2 tsp(s) cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp(s) ginger
- 1/2 tsp(s) nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup(s) honey or pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup(s) coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup(s) mixed raisins
- 1/3 cup(s) dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup(s) dried apricots, diced
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped hazelnuts
1. Grease a rimmed baking sheet.
2. Place oats, coconut, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt in a large mixing bowl. Stir until thoroughly combined. Mix honey and melted coconut oil together and add it to the oat mixture.
3. Bake on greased baking sheet for 30-35 minutes at 300 degrees. Stir once while baking.
4. Remove from the oven and cool. Add dried fruit and nuts as the granola cools.