- 1 asparagus, blanched and thinly sliced
- 2 diced white or portabella mushroom
- 1 sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 1 green onion (for garnish)
- 7 baby spinach leaves, torn or roughly chopped
- 2 large eggs, beaten or 1 large egg + 1 egg white for a leaner dish
- 2 butter or olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 feta cheese crumbles
- OPTIONAL: add 1 tbsp diced, cooked ham or sausage with veggies
1. Turn on oven to 375 degrees.
2. Melt butter in a small skillet or pan over medium heat.
3. Add mushroom, asparagus, half of onion and tomatoes to your pan and saute for 1 minute with salt and fresh pepper.
4. Add spinach, and pour egg mixture over top. Allow all to cook for 1 min, undisturbed, over medium heat
5. Place skillet in hot oven for approximately 2 min. or until you see egg set.
6. Gently slide frittata from pan and plate. Add feta crumbles and rest of onion over top. Serve hot with your favorite roasted potatoes and herb bread.