- 1- 1/2 pint(s) mason jar with lid. Although, any small sealable glass container will work.
- 1/4 cup(s) Steel Cut Oats--uncooked (can be quick cook or slow cook)
- 1/3 cup(s) + 1 Tablespoon almond milk or 2 % milk
- 1 tbsp(s) plain nonfat greek yogurt
- 2 tsp(s) maple syrup
- 1/4 cup(s) apple, diced (I prefer a tart apple )
- 1 tbsp(s) pecans, chopped
- cinnamon to taste
Here is the fun part:
Add all ingredients in order to your small mason jar. Seal and shake for the count of 5. Place in the refrigerator overnight. That's it! Open and enjoy in the morning.