- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 chicken broth
- 1/4 long-grain white rice, rinsed
- 1/2 frozen cut broccoli
- 1 chopped onion
- 1/4 garlic salt
- 1/4 paprika
- Fresh pepper
1. In a small 1-quart oven-proof dish, combine mushroom soup, chicken broth, onion and garlic salt. Mix in rice.
2. If using a large chicken breast, slice in half and place each in soup/rice mix, turning chicken over, so both sides are coated.
3. Add fresh pepper and paprika to each chicken piece.
4. Cover with foil and bake in a 375-degree oven for 30 minutes. Remove cover and continue cooking for an additional 10 min.
5. Allow to rest for 5 min. before plating.