- 5 1-inch slices premade polenta log
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 2 tbsp(s) olive oil
- garlic powder to taste
- 1 cup(s) fresh spinach, chopped
- 4 oz italian sausage, cooked
- 1/4 cup(s) prepared marinara sauce
- 1 tbsp(s) basil, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) mozzarella cheese
1. Brush polenta and tomato slices with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic powder.
2. Grill on medium high heat until polenta has golden brown grill marks and tomato begins to soften.
3. Remove from grill and layer polenta, then tomato into a 6 inch diameter baking ramekin. Layer spinach, sausage, marinara sauce, basil and mozzarella.
4. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes or until the edges are bubbling and the cheese is melted.