- 2- cup(s) oven-safe Pyrex dish
- 1/2 cup(s) cubed, cooked chicken (think store-bought rotisserie chicken)
- 1/4 heaping cup(s) mixed frozen veggies
- 1/4 heaping cup(s) frozen hash brown potatoes (cubed potato)
- 1 chopped onion
- 1/4 garlic powder
- 2 flour
- 1 butter
- 1 chicken broth
- 1/4 cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 thyme
- salt and fresh black pepper to taste
- 1 6" X6" square from one pie crust sheet
1. Melt butter in small pan; add onion and saute on medium-low heat for 2 min.
2. Add flour and whisk until mixed, then remove from heat and add chicken broth. Whisk until thickened.
3. Add mushroom soup, garlic powder, thyme, veggies, potato, and chicken. Mix together; then add salt and fresh pepper to taste.
4. Pour into 2-cup Pyrex bowl.
4. Spread out one pie crust sheet and roll out thinner or cut as is, depending on concern for reducing overall calories. Cut a 6" X 6" square and place over bowl. Trim round and then pinch along all sides. Stab the the pie crust about 5 or 6 times with a fork for venting. Brush some egg white over the top.
5. Bake for approx 35 minutes or until top is golden brown.
6. Allow to rest about 5 minutes. Enjoy!