- 2 12- pkg(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6 tbsp(s) softened butter
- 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs unbeaten
- 1 tsp(s) vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp(s) milk--whole or evaporated ok
- 1 cup(s) sifted flour
- 1/2 tsp(s) baking powder
- 1 tsp(s) salt
- 3 cup(s) broken walnuts
1. Melt 1 12-ounce pkg. chocolate chips over hot--not boiling--water.
2. Beat together butter, eggs, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
3. Stir in melted chocolate with milk, then flour, baking powder and salt.
4. Stir in second package of chocolate, and nuts.
5. Drop by heaping teaspoon on ungreased cookie sheet; bake at 350 degrees for approximately 10 min.
6. Cool slightly, then transfer to cooling racks.