- 1 cup(s) butter
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp(s) pure vanilla extract
- 2 cup(s) quinoa flour
- 3/4 cup(s) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp(s) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp(s) sea salt
- 1 cup(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup(s) walnuts
- dash(es) of cinnamon
Tips and Suggestions
1. Store in a sealed container up to one week or freeze up to one month.
2. Freeze scoops of unbaked cookies in a sealed container and thaw them before baking.
3. You can substitute 1 cup quinoa flour and 1 cup gluten-free all purpose flour in place of all quinoa flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream butter and sugar in a large bowl.
3. Add eggs and vanilla, then blend until smooth.
4. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cocoa and salt.
5. Add flour mixture to butter mixture and mix well.
6. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
7. Use a small cookie scoop and place dough 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet and flatten slightly. If dough is too soft, put it in the freezer for 15 minutes. Bake 9 to 11 minutes.
8. Cookies will be fluffy right out of the oven and will flatten as they cool.