- 2 1/2 cup(s) packed mini marshamallows, divided 1 1/2 cups annd 1 cup
- 6 graham cracker 'sheets' broken into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup(s) toasted almonds coursely chopped
- 4 tbsp(s) unsalted butter
- 8 oz semi-sweet chocolate coursely chopped
- 2 tbsp(s) light corn syrup
Line an 8 X 8 pyrex or similar dish with parchment paper.
Break graham crackers into 1 inch pieces and place in a large bowl with 1 cup of the marshmallows and almonds.
In a medium pot over medium low heat, melt the butter and add in the marshmallows. Stir constantly until melted and well combined. Add chocolate and corn syrup and continue stiring until melted, about half a minute.
Quickly add chocolate mixture to bowl of graham crackers and gently fold until all are combined well.
Press evenly into parchment lined dish and allow to set in the frig for 2 hours. Remove parchment and cut rocky road into squares. Store in frig several days.