- 35 saltine crackers
- non-stick vegetable oil spray
- 1 cup(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 bag(s) milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup(s) finely-chopped walnuts
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Line a medium jelly roll pan with aluminum foil, shiny side down. Cover foil with non-stick spray and place 5 rows of saltines in a single layer with sides touching.
3. In a small sauce pan, combine the butter and sugar. Bring to a rolling boil for 2 minutes, stirring frequently until the mixture is thick and fluffy. Pour over crackers.
4. Bake for 6 minutes, then remove from the oven and cool for 1 minute.
5. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and let it melt for a few minutes. Spread the melted chocolate with a spatula. Top with nuts. Chill and break into pieces.