- 1 9-inch ready-made graham cracker pie shell
- 1 cup(s) fresh-squeezed key lime juice or regular lime juice
- 2 14 -oz. cans of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 - 3 tbsp(s) powdered sugar
- zest from one lime
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. In your mixer or bowl with a hand mixer, add lime juice, condensed milk, and both eggs. Mix on medium speed until well blended.
3. Pour your mixture into your 9" graham cracker pie shell and bake for 20 min.
4. Allow to COMPLETELY cool before chilling in fridge for 2-3 hours.
5. Once chilled, combine sour cream and powdered sugar in a bowl and spread over the top of your pie. Sprinkle lime zest over pie before serving.
TIP: I prefer to stick my pie in the freezer for about 30 minutes before cutting. It helps to firm up the sour cream and makes the cutting much easier!