- 1 1/2 - 2 cup(s) salted peanuts
- 6 blocks almond bark
- 6 oz white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cup(s) popcorn, popped
- 3/4 cup(s) dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup(s) dried blueberries
Tips and Suggestions
1. It is important to put the nuts in first or the white chocolate chips will start burning.
2. Crock Pots may vary in temperature. If white chocolate chips start turning brown on the edge of the Crock Pot, use a knife or spatula to remove the brown parts before stirring the mixture together.
1. Place peanuts in Crock Pot. Make sure bottom of Crock Pot is completely covered. Add almond bark and white chocolate chips.
2. Cook on low for 2 hours. Do not stir during the melting process. Occasionally check the edges to make sure the white chocolate chips are not getting brown.
3. Place 18 baking cups in muffin tins. Fill baking cups 3/4 full with popcorn, dried cranberries and dried blueberries.
4. Turn off Crock Pot; stir until white chocolate mixture is smooth. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons of white chocolate mixture to each baking cup.