- 3/4 cup(s) vegetable stock
- 1/8 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1/8 cup(s) mirin
- 1 bundle(s) dried soba noodles
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp(s) wasabi paste
- 1 tbsp(s) daikon, finely grated
1. In a small sauce pan, combine vegetable stock, soy sauce, and mirin. Bring to a boil then simmer 5 minutes. Remove from heat and cool completely before serving.
2. Cook soba noodles according to package directions. Rinse soba in cold water to stop cooking. Set aside to cool.
3. While soba and sauce are cooling, chop green onion, prepare wasabi paste and grate daikon.
4. Plate noodles and top with green onion. Place sauce in small bowls for dipping. Add wasabi and daikon to sauce to taste. Dip cold noodles into the sauce as you eat them.