- 1 large sweet potato sliced into 1/2" rounds
- 1/8 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 clove(s) garlic, chopped
- 7 leaves of sage
- 1 tsp(s) butter
1. Place your sliced sweet potatoes in a bowl.
2. In a food processor, blender or mortar, puree olive oil and garlic until just creamy in texture.
3. Add your oil and garlic mixture to potatoes and mix until potatoes are covered.
4. Spread potatoes on a small oiled cookie sheet.
5. Place in a 450-degree oven for about 15-20 min. Check on them at 15 min. for softness.
6. Place cooked potatoes in a serving dish and add 1 tsp of butter to a small fry pan over medium heat.
7. Once butter gets hot, add your sage leaves and cook for 30 seconds.
8. Remove the leaves with a fork and place on a paper towel to drain. Add to top of sweet potatoes and serve.