- 6 oz fettuccine
- 1/4 cup(s) green bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup(s) sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small lime, juiced
- 1 clove(s) shallot, diced
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 2 tbsp(s) flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 6-7 large basil leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp(s) walnuts, chopped
- 2 tbsp(s) olive oil
- 2 tbsp(s) red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
Tips and Suggestions
Add crumbled, cooked bacon for a non-vegetarian option.
Recipe Adapted from sun-dried tomato and avocado fettuccine in InterCourses: an aphrodisiac cookbook by Martha Hopkins and Randall Lockridge
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the fettuccine to the pot and cook according to directions, about 7 minutes.
In a medium bowl, gently combine all ingredients, but set aside half the avocado. Add fettuccine while hot to the avocado mix and gently combine. Serve on a platter and top with remainder of cubed avocado.