- 1 Bag Bob's Red Mill Gluten-Free Pizza Crust Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp(s) Olive Oil
- 12 fluid oz (Your Favorite) Pizza Sauce
- 1 Large boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 Fresh Garlic (minced)
- 1 Roma Tomatos
- 4 oz Can whole Olives (chopped)
- 8 oz Bag of fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup(s) Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Tips and Suggestions
For the veggie lovers, mushrooms, basil, and bell peppers make a great addition to this pizza!
Goes great with just about anything.
1. Follow instructions printed on label of Bob's Red Mill Gluten-Free Pizza Crust Mix.
2. While dough is rising, chop olives, tomatoes, and spinach as desired, set aside.
3. Shred cheeses and combine in bowl, set aside.
4. Cut chicken breasts into approximately 1/2" cubes.
5. Heat skillet with 1 tbsp. olive oil and garlic on medium heat.
6. Add chicken to skillet and cook slowly on medium heat for approximately 10 minutes, or until done. (Chicken meat should be white all the way through, but still juicy) (Add spice(s) to desire: salt, pepper, garlic salt, onion powder.)
7. Add spinach to skillet with chicken and cook on high for approximately 2 minutes until spinach is softened (will be dark green in color). This should also sear the outside of the chicken pieces, giving them a nice light brown color.
8. After dough has finished rising (20 minutes) follow the rest of the instructions on GF Pizza Crust Mix label.
When adding toppings to crust, first spread a layer of sauce, approximately 1/4-inch thick (or to liking), over entire pizza crust with rubber scraper.
9. Then, evenly sprinkle 1 cup of cheese mixture over sauce.
10. Add chicken, spinach, olives, and tomatoes, spreading each ingredient evenly over top of crust.
11. Finish by sprinkling remaining 1/2 cup cheese mixture over toppings.
12. Follow final step of GF Pizza Crust Mix instructions.