- 8 oz Any favorite uncooked pasta, plain or colored variety
- 1/2 of an unpeeled cucumber sliced, then halved
- 1/2 cup(s) sundried tomato, julienned
- 1/4 cup(s) sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup(s) red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) feta cheese, finely crumbled
- 2 tbsp(s) Fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 3 tbsp(s) olive oil
- 3 tbsp(s) Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp(s) dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp(s) mustard powder
- 1/2 tsp(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp(s) salt
- pref pepper
Cook pasta according to package instructions. Take care not to over-cook. Rinse in cool water and drain. I like to add about a teaspoon of olive oil while the pasta is cooling.
Add the vinaigrette ingredients in a large bowl and whisk vigorously until well combined.
Transfer pasta to the vinaigrette bowl. Yup, just pour the pasta on top. Add the rest of the salad ingredients and gently fold several times to combine all ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to serve.