- 8 oz any small-shaped pasta
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp(s) olive oil, plus a little extra for the baking dish
- 1 (14 ounce) can(s) diced tomatoes with juice
- 1/2 cup(s) jar roasted peppers, drained and chopped
- 2-3 tbsp(s) black olives, sliced
- 1 tbsp(s) red wine
- 1 pinch(s) crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) feta cheese crumbles
- 1/2 tsp(s) dried oregano
- 2 tbsp(s) fresh flat-leaf parsley,roughly chopped
Place oven at 375 degrees and oil an 8 X 8 or similar small oven-safe baking dish.
In a small pan, heat oil over medium temp. Add garlic and cook 30 sec to 1 min. Garlic should not be browned but just fragrant. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
Meanwhile, bring a medium pot of water to boil and add pasta. Do not salt water. Allow to cook until pasta is (chewy) al dente--about 12-15 minutes. Begin checking after 10 min for readiness.
Drain into a bowl and mix garlic oil into pasta. Allow to cool, then add all other ingredients. Cover with foil and place in oven 25 minutes. Remove foil and bake 5 more minutes to lightly brown top.