- 2 cup(s) dry ditalini or a small cut pasta
- 1/2 cup(s) celery, diced
- 1/4 cup(s) green onion, minced
- 1/2 cup(s) cherry tomatoes, halved then quartered
- 1 cup(s) diced mozarella cheese
- 1/2 heaping cup(s) Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp(s) dried mustard
- 1 tsp(s) sugar
- 1 tbsp(s) cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp(s) plain greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp(s) bread and butter pickle chips, finely diced
- 1 tsp(s) dried parsley
- pref salt and pepper
Tips and Suggestions
This is a great dish for a BBQ potluck!
Cook the ditalini or small pasta according to package instructions. Be careful not to overcook. I prefer mine al dente, so I stop the cooking about a minute early.
In a large bowl, combine pasta, celery, onion, tomato and mozzarella cheese.
In a small bowl, mix mayo, mustard, sugar, vinegar, yogurt and pickle.
Mix well, and then add to pasta mix. Gently combine, then add salt and pepper. Refrigerate an hour, stir before serving, and sprinkle parsley flakes on top.