Welcome to heygoodcookin.com (hereinafter referred to as “Hey Good Cookin'” or “HGC”). The HGC website allows you to post recipes, photos, videos, public comments, private messages and join common interest groups.
Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (“Statement,” “Terms,” “Conditions” or “SRR”) sets forth the terms of service that govern our relationship with users and others who interact with HGC. By using or accessing HGC, you agree to this Statement, as updated from time to time.
This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the HGC website. You may terminate your membership at any time for any reason. We may terminate your membership for any reason at any time.
Acceptance of Terms
Please review the policy here before choosing to participate in this website.
In order to access or use some features of the HGC website, you will have to become a registered user. For you to complete the sign-up process for HGC, you must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, username and other information as required. In order to become a member, you must provide true, accurate and complete registration information and, if such information changes, promptly update the relevant registration information. During registration, you will create a username and password to become a member, permitting you access to certain areas of the website not available to non-registered users. You are responsible for keeping your username and password safe and secure. At registration, you must qualify that you are eighteen (18) years old or older. If you are under the age of eighteen (18), then you are not permitted to register as a user or otherwise submit personal information to HeyGoodCookin.com
HeyGoodCookin.com includes discussion forums or other interactive areas, including, but not limited to recipe storage and exchange areas. All such forums and interactive areas shall be used only for non-commercial purposes. You are solely liable for any material you upload or transmit to the discussion forums or interactive areas of this website. You agree that:
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without permission.
- You will not use HGC if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account (including any Page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user’s actual name.)
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs under your username and membership, whether or not you have authorized the activity. You agree to notify us immediately at our customer support address firstname.lastname@example.org of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your membership.
- Recipes or other content saved by a member will be public and viewable by all. Private recipes including weblinks, references and custom recipes entered by the member will remain private, ONLY if marked “private” by the member.
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on HGC.
- You will not access HGC, using automated means such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not use HGC to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of HGC, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other HGC functionality. You will not upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available any Material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of HGC.
You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
Sharing Your Content and Information
Much of the content of HeyGoodCookin.com — including the contents of specific postings — is provided by and is the responsibility of the person or people who made such postings. HGC does not monitor the content of HeyGoodCookin.com, and takes no responsibility for such content. Instead, HeyGoodCookin.com merely provides access to such content as a service to you.
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with HGC (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you use an application, the application may ask for your permission to access your content and information as well as content and information that others have shared with you.
- When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of HGC, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions and you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them.
Report a Member
A registered member of HeyGoodCookin.com that believes a violation of the User Conduct has occurred by another member as outlined above may report said member to HeyGoodCookin.com by contacting us via the website and reporting the alleged violation.
Grounds for Removal, Sanction, and/or Suspension
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, the following types of actions are cause for immediate removal, repeal and/or suspension or termination of your account:
1. Harm, threaten or intimidate another person in any way, including restricting or inhibiting any other user from using our website; stalk or otherwise harass another;
2. Collect or store personal data about other users; resell member information or access to member information.
Termination, Removal and Disclosure
We reserve the right to, at our sole discretion, remove, take down, destroy or delete any Material and Submissions at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to Material and Submissions, that we deem inappropriate or which we believe might subject us to any liability.
1. If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on HGC, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users’ actions on HGC and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on HGC. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on HGC. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, or any user of HGC.
2. We attempt to keep HGC up, bug-free, and safe, but you use it at your own risk. We are providing HGC as is without any express or implied warranties including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not guarantee that HGC will always be safe, secure or error-free or that HGC will always function without disruptions, delays or imperfections.
3. HGC is not responsible for the actions, content, information, or data of third parties, and You release us, our directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties.
1. If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
2. If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
3. Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
4. You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
5. All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
6. Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
7. This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
8. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
9. You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing HGC.
Amendments to this agreement can be made and effected by us from time to time without specific notice to you. Agreement posted on the Site reflects the latest agreement and you should carefully review the same before you use our website.
HGC or its affiliates or Third Party Interests solely and exclusively own all rights, title and interest in all website materials, including, without limitation, the Hey Good Cookin’ and HGC logo, design, text, copy, graphics, videos, pictures, and the selection and arrangement of this content..
Non-Assignment of Rights
Your rights of whatever nature cannot be assigned nor transferred to anybody, and any such attempt may result in termination of this Agreement, without liability to us. However, we may assign this Agreement to any person at any time without notice.
Fees and Payments
Access to our websites and use of selected features for HeyGoodCookin.com is free. We may charge fees for various premium features and services that we offer, and we will notify you of those charges at the time that we offer you the premium features or services for a fee. We may, in our sole discretion, and by notifying you on our website, change this policy and begin charging for access to our website and other features and services, and we may, in our sole discretion, add, remove or change the features and services we offer or the fees (including the amount or the type of fees) we charge at any time. If we introduce a new service or charge a new fee, we will establish and notify you of the fees for that service at the launch of the service or start of charging a new fee. If we notify you of new fees or change the fees for an existing service, you agree to pay all fees and charges specified and all applicable taxes for your continued use of the applicable service. We are not responsible for any charges or expenses you incur resulting from being billed by us in accordance with these Terms of Service (e.g., overdrawn accounts, exceeding account limits, etc.).
You agree that your use of heygoodcookin.com shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, hey good cookin, its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the website and your use thereof. Hey good cookin makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this site’s content or the content of any sites linked to this site and assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our website, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website, (iv) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party, and/or (v) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via heygoodcookin.com. You should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
We make no express or implied warranties or representation that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors. We may change, restrict access to, suspend or discontinue the site or any part of it at any time. The information, content and services on the site are provided on an “as is” basis.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall heygoodcookin.com, its officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our website, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website, (iv) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party, and/or (v) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via heygoodcookin.com, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the company is advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless HGC, its parent corporation, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to HeyGoodCookin.com; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of HeyGoodCookin.com