Share with us
Thank you for your interest in being a guest blogger for Hey Good Cookin’. This is a community site and we believe that members can benefit from the cooking experiences of others. Guest blogging is a great way to bring traffic to your site, increase inbound links and build your brand.
How to Guest Blog
Hey Good Cookin’ uses WordPress as its platform and so contributing posts are easy.
• You will need to sign up as a member and then contact us with your Username and a snippet of your post.
• If we feel your post would be a great contribution to the HGC community, we will upgrade your account so that you are able to write for the blog.
• Hey Good Cookin’ uses photography as an important element for all of the posts and recipes. Unfortunately, we won’t be able to consider any posts without a photo. You will be able to upload image files yourself to your post. If images are not your own, please use the caption under edit photo to give credit to the photographer.
• All posts must be at least 300 words.
• Content must be relevant to our site and “fit” one of our categories in the dropdown blog menu.
• Posts need to be easy for others to follow.
• Please check that content is complete and grammatically correct. You will be able to review your post before submitting. Once your post is approved (usually within 48 hours), you will see it appear on our site.
Please complete the form below to apply to be a Guest Blogger