- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 6 tbsp(s) milk
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 can(s) french-cut green beans, drained
- Salt and pepper. to taste
- 36-40 medium mushrooms
- 6 oz french fried onions
1. Clean mushrooms and remove the stems. Finely, chop the stems.
2. Mix soup and cream cheese.
3. Add milk and combine until smooth.
4. Add green beans, mushroom stems, salt and pepper.
5. Place mushrooms on a cookie sheet, cavity side up. Lightly salt the mushrooms.
6. Place heaping spoonfuls of green bean mixture into the cavity of the mushrooms.
7. Bake approximately 30 minutes or until the mixture is bubbling and the mushrooms are turning brown.
8. Remove from the oven and top with french fried onions. Serve warm.