- 2 tbsp(s) light brown sugar
- 2 tbsp(s) quick cook oats
- 1 tbsp(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp(s) chopped raw walnut
- 1 tbsp(s) cold unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup(s) mixed frozen berries, thawed
- plain greek yogurt
Combine the sugar, flour, walnut and oats in a large mug. With a fork, mix in butter until mixture is just crumbly. Add berries. Place in microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes. Check it after one minute. If your mug is too small, the berries will spill out.
At the last 30 seconds, gently stir to mix crumble in with the berries then finish cooking.
Serve with a dollop of yogurt.