- 1 cup(s) oil
- 3 cup(s) sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 3 tsp(s) vanilla
- 5 cup(s) flour
- 2 tsp(s) baking powder
- 2 tsp(s) baking soda
- 2 tsp(s) nutmeg
- 2 tsp(s) cinnamon
- 1 tsp(s) allspice
- 1/4 tsp(s) ginger
- 1 3/4 tsp(s) salt
- 1 29- oz can pumpkin
- 2 cup(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup(s) walnuts
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Beat oil and sugar in a mixing bowl.
3. Add eggs and vanilla, beating well.
4. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, spices, and salt together.
5. Add to sugar mixture alternately with pumpkin, beating well after each addition.
6. Fold in chocolate chips and nuts.
7. Drop by teaspoons onto a greased cookie sheet.
8. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Cool on a wire rack.