- 1 handful(s) leftover turkey, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup(s) or so of turkey gravy
- 1/2 cup(s) or less of green bean casserole
- 1/2 cup(s) or less of leftover stuffing
- 1/2 cup(s) or less of garlic mashed potatoes
You will need about a 2-cup ramekin to put this all together. On the bottom, add your turkey and spread the cold gravy over the top. Add the green beans and stuffing, and top with mashed potatoes. Bake in a 350-degree oven for about 20 minutes or until you see the potato begin to brown. Allow to cool a few minutes and enjoy. It doesn't get easier than this!
Reviews are closed.