- 1 lb(s) ground beef
- 1 tbsp(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1 tbsp(s) minced garlic
- 1 can(s) Campbell's vegetable soup
- 1/4 cup(s) ketchup
- 1 tbsp(s) prepared mustard
- 1 tbsp(s) brown sugar
- 1 tbsp(s) chopped cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
1. In a medium pan, brown ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, onion and garlic.
2. Drain grease and add vegetable soup, ketchup, mustard and brown sugar. Mix well and heat through.
3. Add salt, pepper and cilantro, then serve.