- 2 bunch(s) fresh green spinach
- 1 Asian pear, cut in slices
- 1/2 cup(s) pecan halves, quartered
- 1/3 cup(s) blue cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup(s) dried cranberries
- FOR THE VINAIGRETTE
- 1 tbsp(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp(s) fresh-squeezed lemon
- 1 tsp(s) honey
- 1/4 tsp(s) zest from a lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
FOR THE VINAIGRETTE:
1. Whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, honey, and salt and pepper until mixed. Pour into your salad bowl.
FOR THE SALAD:
1. Slice pear into bite-size pieces. Break up your pecan halves into quarters.
2. Add Spinach, pear, pecans, blue cheese and cranberries to bowl with vinaigrette and mix.