- 2 cup(s) packed, fresh, washed spinach
- 1 cup(s) clean, quartered strawberries
- 1/2 cup(s) walnut halves, quartered and heated over medium heat for several minutes to bring out the oil.
- 1/3 cup(s) goat cheese, crumbled
- FOR VINAIGRETTE
- 1 tbsp(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp(s) balsamic vinegarette
- a few grinds of fresh pepper and pinch of salt
Tips and Suggestions
A glass of Merlot is a perfect complement!
1. Whisk oil, vinegar and pepper until combined. Pour into your salad bowl.
1. Add spinach, strawberries, walnut and cheese. Mix gently with the vinaigrette and serve.