- 1 32 oz bottle(s) tomato juice
- 1 /2 can(s) Condensed French onion soup can (10 oz)
- 6 oz 1/2 bag of fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup(s) celery, chopped
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 small clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup(s) seashell pasta
- 1 cup(s) northern white beans, cooked (canned or home prepared)
Tips and Suggestions
This is a great recipe to use with leftover Crock Pot Northern White Beans.
1. In a large soup pot, combine tomato juice and French onion soup and bring to a slight boil.
2. Add celery, spinach and garlic. Cook until celery begins to soften.
3. Add zucchini, seashell pasta and beans. Cook until pasta and zucchini are tender.